Informative report provided in line with the Italian legislative decree 2003/06/30 “Data Protection Code” (“Informativa”)
In line with Art. 13 (information), legislative decree n. 196 of June 30th 2003, we hereby inform that our company processes the personal data of customers, suppliers as well as of people providing our sales office or our management with their data (by phone, fax or e-mail).
In accordance with the legal provisions our company assures that the processing of personal data takes place in respect of fundamental rights and freedom as well as in respect of the dignity of the person concerned, with particular attention to confidentiality, individual identity and the right to personal data protection.
Purposes of processing personal data:
- fulfilment of legal duties, regulations, Community rules, civil and tax rules;
- fulfilment of possible contractual obligations towards the party concerned;
- performance of all tasks connected with the business of our company, such as filling in of in-house statistics, rendering of accounts, customers / suppliers book-keeping;
- commercial purposes such as sending of business information and advertising material (by post, fax and e-mail), marketing activities and market research
- protection of credits and management of debts
- fulfilment of the obligation to notify the municipality and the public bodies and authorities about the identity of the people lodging by us.
With reference to the purposes mentioned above, personal data will be transmitted, if required, to:
- to public administrations and agencys if this is required by law;
- to those credit institutes which are acting in concert to our company regarding the management of claims/bindingness and financial mediation.
- to all natural and /or legal, public and/or private people (administration of justice, administration offices, offices for tax advice, consulting agencys for work, courts, chamber of trade, working chamber etc.) if the transmission is necessary for the exercis of the function.
Our company will not release personal data to third parties.
Processing of personal data shall take place with or without the assistance of electronic or in any case automated means and shall include all the operations provided by Art. 4, paragraph 1, sect. a, of the Italian legislative decree n. 196 of June 30th 2003 (any operation or range of operations concerning the collection, registration, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, drawing, comparison, use and deletion of personal data). Processing shall always take place in accordance with every precautionary measure granting its safety and confidentiality.
The Privacy Code grants the parties concerned specific rights as for Art. 7. In particular, individuals have the right to know what personal data are in possession of the Controller and to gain access to them. In addition, the party concerned can ask for information about the origin of personal data, the purposes and the methods of their processing both if this takes place with the assistance of electronic means or not and about the details of the Controller, of the persons in charge and of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data can be disclosed or who can have access to them. The party concerned has the right to check, confirm, correct and complete his/her personal data and to ask to remove, close or make anonymous the personal data which is not processed in respect of the law. The party concerned shall prevent completely or in part the processing of personal data for legitimate reasons and to require their deletion, closure and anonymous nature also without justified reason, in case personal data are used for commercial information, sending of advertising material, direct sale or market researches and opinion polls.
Use of Facebook Social Plugins
Our website uses social plugins (“plugins”) provided by the social network facebook.com, operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). The plugins are identifiable by a Facebook logo (white letter f on blue background or a thumb up icon) or the notice “Facebook Social Plugin”. For a full list of all social Plugins please see developers.facebook.com/plugins.
When you visit a page of our website that contains a social plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to Facebook servers. Facebook directly transfers the plugin content to your browser which embeds the latter into the website, enabling Facebook to receive information about your having accessed the respective page of our website. Thus we have no influence on the data gathered by the plugin and inform you according to our state of knowledge:
The embedded plugins provide Facebook with the information that you have accessed the corresponding page of our website. If you are logged into Facebook, your visit can be assigned to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking “Like”, or entering a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted from your browser directly to Facebook and stored by it. Even if you are not logged into Facebook, there is possibility that the plugins transmits your IP-address to Facebook.
If you are a Facebook member and do not want Facebook to connect the data concerning your visit to our website with your member data already stored by Facebook, please log off Facebook before entering our website. Further you can block Facebook social Plugins by using add-ons for your browser, like the “Facebook Blocker“.